Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Verizon Galaxy Nexus LTE LCD & Touch Panel Kit Samsung I515 SCH-I515 Top Glass Touch Screen Digitizer, HD Super AMOLED LCD Screen with Flex Cable & LCD Back Cover


Verizon Galaxy Nexus LTE LCD & Touch Panel Kit Samsung I515 SCH-I515 Top Glass Touch Screen Digitizer, HD Super AMOLED LCD Screen with Flex Cable & LCD Back Cover - This is the complete front glass touch screen and OLED AMOLED screen pre-assembled and fused together from the factory. This screen also has the LCD back plate fused onto the back of the screen which is the reason why it will NOT fit any other Galaxy Nexus LTE models.

  • Genuine Samsung SCH-I515 LCD Display Assembly
  • Only compatible with the Verizon Galaxy Nexus LTE Version
  • Tools and installation instructions are not included


If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. Click Here and get the Verizon Galaxy Nexus LTE LCD & Touch Panel Kit Samsung I515 SCH-I515 Top Glass Touch Screen Digitizer, HD Super AMOLED LCD Screen with Flex Cable & LCD Back Cover right now !!!

Now available Verizon Galaxy Nexus LTE LCD & Touch Panel Kit Samsung I515 SCH-I515 Top Glass Touch Screen Digitizer, HD Super AMOLED LCD Screen with Flex Cable & LCD Back Cover with cheap price.



No comments:

Post a Comment